stainless steel mesh screen
- What’s the main raw materials of high precision & thin metal shims by photochemical etching?
· Copper, Brass, Stainless Steel Series
· Some other special requested metal materials
- What’s the thickness of the raw materials and the tolerance can be reached by photochemical etching?
· Thickness: 0.001 inch to 0.078 inch
· Tolerance: +/- 0.001inch
- What’s the process for coating/plating after photo etching can be done?
· Nickel plating 1—10μ
· Tin plating 1—10μ
· Ag plating 1—10μ
· Au plating 1—10μ
- What’s the advantages of producing high precision & thin metal shims by photochemical etching?
· Rapid for prototypes without any tools (1--3 days can be finished the prototypes )
· No scratches and no burrs
· Designs can be changed flexible
· High precision with small tolerance
- What’s the lead time for samples, and how many samples can be provided for the first time?
· 10PCS samples can be provided for confirmation and 4 days as lead time for common materials, if the raw material is special, it will take some days to prepare raw materials.
· For mass production, it is about 10 days after confirmed all details.
- What’s the production capacity of TMN for shims?
· TMN has more than 10 years experience of photochemical etching with 4000 square meters workshop and 100 experienced workers and engineers.
· 5 automatic etching production lines with 20 meters long.
· 2 automatic cleaning equipment, 2 automatic coating machines, 6 exposure machines.
· Production capacity of TMN is 20000 sheets/day with dimensions 200*300mm.
· Enough experience of export metal components to USA, UK, Canada, Korea, Germany, Netherlands, Singapore, Russia, Iran, Israel, Austria, Australia and so on.
· Designed metal parts for different industries, such as Aerospace, Automotive, Industrial, Marine, Medical, Military, Electronic etc.
- If you want to inquiry TMN, What should you do?
· Just need to send email to firstname.lastname@example.org with drawings at the format of DXF, DWG, PDF, 7*24 hours is available.
Our Team And Factory